Aug 19, 2010

Martin Adams

1. Please tell us about the work you will be showing in the 2010 E17 Art Trail?
I am working on a joint show with Anna Alcock in the Rd Room at the Rose and Crown in Hoe street. It is a mixture of prints and relief work and the theme is "Going South, lives and journeys south of the equator.

2.How many times have you taken part in the Trail?
This will be my 5th year, I think, brain not too good.
3. What kind of things inspire you to create art?
Life.

4. What challenges (if any) do you face in preparing yourself and your work for the Trail?
Staying sober, moving house burying my mother and my cat.

5. Who are your favourite artists?
Guyasamin, Rivera, William Morris and many others.

6. Please tell us two things you really like about Walthamstow?
The cultural mix and the urban rural mix.

7. Please tell us one thing you wish Walthamstow had?
An arts center and cinema or is that two things?

WEBSITE

No comments: