Jun 2, 2014

Volunteers getting the word out..


Alice here. I am 11 years old [but look older] and I am an ambassador for the Art trail. On Friday 23rd I stood up in front of 240 children age 8 -12 and completed a presentation on the E17 Art Trail. A booklet was handed out to every class and many children in school raised their hands to say that they will try hard to turn up.

Hello, Natalie here, Alice`s mum. We are doing are best to get the word out there. I have taken to wearing my Art trail tee shirt as my new wardrobe, advertising where ever we are on our travels. Word will be spread in North Chingford on Monday. My own work is now on show in the Winns Gallery as part of a the HNC Art and Design students Waltham Forest College. A must see!

For more information on the exhibition at Winns Gallery, click here.


No comments: